It was a busy first full week for our students. Homework, team practices, and connecting with peers were high on the list of priorities, but not necessarily in that order!
Mr. Kim took the 9s and 10s on a trip downtown. Snacks appeared to be a common item on their shopping lists as did posters to brighten up their new rooms!
Grade 12 and Head of House, Adam, shares his 10 Essentials
In true GQ style, here is the list of Adam’s 10 Essentials, complete with a brief explanation!
- Mask – COVID is still here
- Basketball – movie “Like Mike” inspiration
- Chain – first chain that my mom bought for me
- Hat – dad’s old that that he wore for 10 years playing golf (“It’s part of my story.”)
- Pillow – glows in the dark
- Bag – also dad’s old bag that is older than me (“I like “thrifting” from my dad’s closet.”)
- Water bottle – hydration is important
- Cologne – to cover up the smell of my “gas”
- Eye mask – sensitive to light when sleeping (kind of offsets the glow-in-the-dark pillow..?)
- Toothbrush – hygiene very seriously